Tuesday, March 1, 2011



I watched this video a couple off weeks ago with my husband, and I had this overwhelming feeling that reminded me of who I am, and the real important things in life and I thought it would be a good thing to post here. I talk about make up and beauty in my blog, and I know how important it is for us women to wake up, get ready, fix our hair, fix our make up and look good. But what if one day all of that is gone? what is going to be left? Stephanie is such a great example of endurance and real beauty, even though her outside beauty is no longer the same, the real Stephanie still is the same, her real beauty will never be gone.

Make up is fun and I love it, but after seen this video definitely made me think about me, the real me and how I am working towards a better Nikra. Hopefully you all enjoy the video and can reflect for a second of all the wonderful blessings you have every day and value your real beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Nikra estaaa bellisisisimo este mensaje!!! lo voy a compartir igual en facebook!!! qie lindo tu blog!!! y me encanto los tips para smokey eyes JAMAS eh sabido como hacerlo!! aparte que tengo los ojos medio chiquitos y pienso que los haria aun mas? tal vez habra una tecnica diferente en mi caso??? besos y abrazos hermosa!! desde el pais de los quesos olorientos!!!! jajaja ♥

    yvette billaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias amiga hermosa! si sientes q tus ojos son chicos, el ponerte delineador blanco adentro abre el ojo, y el smokey eye no te va a ser ver el ojo mas chico a menos q te salgas mucho del parpado en diagonal..
    saludos amiguis

    ReplyDelete