Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Making of Audreys Wedding Make Up!



I had so much fun doing Audrey's make up! My dear friend Melody gave Audrey her make up session as a wedding gift... how nice of her :) So they both ( and Gus) came to the test session and we sure had a lot of fun gossiping around latino celebrities and of course getting her make up done. The test make up for a bride is huge, thats when all little details have to be fixed... not a the wedding day. I did one style of eye shadows in one eye and a different one in the other.. Audrey liked one, Mel liked the other one, and I liked them both! So we then mixed them into one look and Audrey was a happy camper.


 
We tried purples and browns, and she picked the browns but in a more intense color.




 By the day of her wedding, we already knew what we were going to do, so  I jumped right on!
And here she is on her wedding day! looking beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment