Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oily skin NOT in for this season!



Hi again! I have to tell you about one of my best little make up secrets... for those of you out there who have oily skin and dont know what to do, I got the solution and you are going to love it! Its called the mattifying powder from Arbonne, really my favorite product from this brand, and even better it is colorless on the skin. I have really oily skin in my T-zone (nose and forehead) and when I discovered this I almost lost it! Its amazing, you put it on before your moisturizer and then you put a little bit after you are done applying your make up foundation.

I wanted to show how great this product is on myself but I didn't have oily skin when I wanted to take the picture so I grabbed Jake haha and told him to be my model. Plus he is a good example of a regular oily skin which is in the forehead. Look at the difference without the powder! the light goes directly to the shine, then with the powder it completely blocks it. The powder is $25 dollars and it is amazing it goes for a long time and you just need a little bit for those oily days. Hopefully you get a chance to try it   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment