Sunday, September 12, 2010

gotta try these products






So I bought 2 make up items this weekend! It is always so exciting to get new stuff and I can never wait to get home and try them on!
                        Jake and I went to provo mall to the movies and afterwards we were just walking around JCPenney where they have a new Sephora, and I got this eye shadow palette from Kat Von D. I first noticed the colors which are great for so many different looks and then the PRICE! It was just $24 ,  I mean we are talking about 8 eye shadow at 3 dollars each, that's a bargain! usually they are around 10-20 each!  this is a new brand but after trying them on I am going back for more, they are so pigmented and a little goes long ways. Maybe you recognize Kat Von D, she is from the TLC LA Ink tatto show.

 And the Chanel black eye liner is a MUST! My mom bought it and showed it to me and I fell in love, It is the darkest black I have ever seen in my entire life! If you like applying the eyeliner in the inside of the eye you have to get this one. It is a little pricey I have to admit, $28, but way worth it!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun Nikki! So when do I get to have you do my makeup?? Do you have a regular fee? You should do lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is a blast having a blog about make up haha I love it! I have been doing brides but now I want to get it going, i need to create a facebook page and get my portfolio still. I would love to do your make up cause I want some more before and after for the blogs :) you tell me when... and free of course

    ReplyDelete