Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sephora Nano Eyeliners

    











Last week I was was in the mood to get some make up, but something different from the usual, so I drove to sephora and walked around not really looking for something specific and I found the eyeliners from Sephora [the Sephora brand]. I ended up up getting this purple eyeliner and I have never tried sephora's own brand before and I was actually pretty impressed on how well they go on the skin. You know, if you get a cheap eyeliner they dont even color, but this one is just $5 and its great, and they have them in 8 different colors! Now that I have tried it I will have to go and get some more... I mean for 5 bucks I wont even feel guilty of getting the whole line :)

 Next time you get an eyeliner, get these little guys [cause they are smaller... no wonder they are so cheap] a try. Either way if you don't like them you just wasted 5 bucks and if you do, you will now have an excuse to upgrade your make up kit with tons of different eyeliners !


No comments:

Post a Comment